I haven’t written a post in far too long. A lot has happened since my last submission over a year ago. Excitingly we have a new home and new kitchen to cook in. Even though I have been extremely negligent in pursuing my food blog, I can assure you I haven’t ignored EATING! 😉
I have found myself turning to Pinterest for recipe inspiration and have come across some really great dinners. Here is a collection of some of my favorite meals that have saved me from the dreaded question…. “What’s for dinner??”
1. Southwestern chopped salad with creamy cilantro-lime dressing (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/188377196886267136/)
2. Turkey and Spice Lettuce Wraps (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/188377196884814935/)
3. Cheesy Baked Spaghetti (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/188377196885577756/)
4. Shrimp, Bacon, Avocado Cobb Salad (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/188377196884588018/)
5. Asian Bowtie Pasta (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/188377196885513155/)
Happy cooking, eating, and pinning!!